Maybe I’ll do Mallory at some point, but for now it will be:
A History of Pagan Europe
Nigel Pennick and Prudence Jones
A simpler review of the history of Pagan peoples and their beliefs.
Reading Level: Early Undergraduate
I’ll try to keep reading notes here to assist with my review.
Questions to keep in mind:
- What is the book about?
- Is there a main thesis?
- Can you summarize the main points?
- Why was this book on the reading list?
- Do you think it should be there?
- Does it inform your personal practice in any way?
- Does it give you new ideas, crazy thoughts, or open your mind?
- Do you have trouble understanding it?
- Are there things that could make it better?