From Monday Madness:
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?
For summer, the perfect temp is 83 degrees Fahrenheit. With a nice breeze. Winter, hm, I’d say the perfect temp is 29 degrees, no wind… cold enough for snow to stick, but not so cold that I have to wear a ski mask.
2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?
I have herbs, veggies and ornamentals in my garden. And probably more than a few weeds.
3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Definitely sangria. It’s what roped me in on Saturday.
4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?
Since all my furniture got heavy? It’s lucky to be rearranged once a year.
5. How fast do you drive in a ’55 mile-an-hour’ zone?
Depends on the road.
6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?
As few as possible. I am really not a phone person.
7. What is your favorite software program?
It’s a toss-up between Outlook and IE. So I like Microsoft products. Sue me.
8. How many music cd’s do you own?
Hundreds. I don’t count them anymore. The only question that could be worse is, “how many books do you own?”
9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?
Mmmmm… I think three or four. I’m always looking for good ones to give me stuff to write about.
10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your ‘blogroll’ list. (any 3.)
How about just including the list?